Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

PracticeBloom® - Digital Marketing Success for Medical Practices

Apr 12, 2021

For most campaigns, only about 4% of those who see it are ready to buy right now. The other 96% need extra convincing, and that's done through storytelling and awareness. In this episode of our podcast, you'll learn the ropes on educating your clients, gaining their trust, and showing them that your practice is the...